Thursday, November 18, 2010

Perhaps sushi is the key...

#1
Trying to organize a weekly get together with Suze & DJ, Jules & Amanda, and Julie & Jason. I suggest we get together and watch episodes of "A Bit of Fry and Laurie".  Somehow this degenerates into a search of YouTube videos involving Hugh Laurie and an Auto-Tune.



#2
I'm standing outside the house I grew up in. I'm being told I need to finish coming up with an idea for SCATS. I suggest a "bring us up to speed" comic that summarizes all the previous comics. Mainly, I'm suggesting this so I don't have to write anything.




Note: See, outside stimuli CAN affect my dreams. Last night I had sushi with the creators and fans of SCATS, a web comic featured weekly on feedtacoma.com. The event included a quiz and whoever won the quiz got to pick the setting for the next round of comics. I didn't win (not even close).

Also, earlier this week I was watching a documentary on Eddie Izzard and he mentioned being in a college comedy troupe that was in direct competition with the Footlights, the comedy troupe of Cambridge University (which included Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie). I had also recently added all 4 seasons of "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" to my Netflix queue. Haven't watched them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment