Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Croutons, Chick Flicks and Michael Jackson

#1
Cleaning up after family photos with Suze & DJ. DJ's in the front yard trying to make croutons by frying several pieces of bread on a BBQ. He keeps tossing the soggy/overly buttered pieces out. I find this very frustrating, as I keep telling him that I'm hungry and would gladly eat them. Suze's grandma then yells at me not to forget my lily plant.



#2
Walking through a movie theater. Not 100% sure of the movie being shown but it looks like Eat Pray Love. The theater is packed. I end up sitting on the floor with a bunch of people who are obviously part of a book club. Two women down in front begin to argue loudly. Looks like it might turn into a fist fight. I look around for somewhere else to sit.



#3
In the TV room of my grandparents' old house. There are about a dozen people with me. We're all there to learn the steps for Michael Jackson's Thriller dance. We're supposed to be performing Thriller at some sort of upcoming stadium flash mob. One of the people (Michaela Ripley) gets up to demonstrate the choreography and it's nothing like the actual Thriller dance. We agree, as a group, that this particular choreography is stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment