Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Death by Fashion

#1
The Old Navy Fairy (an angry man in his 20s, wearing a black t-shirt) is crouched on my bed and throwing Old Navy order-by-mail bags at my head as I'm lying there. This makes me very upset because I know that all of the clothes in the bags are too big for me. He then tries to suffocate me with one of the bags.




Note: I have no idea where the "Old Navy Fairy" came from, but I did have a problem with my last Old Navy order being too big and having to return everything. It was a nice ego boost, but also kind of sucked because I couldn't exchange the items for smaller sizes. I could only return them and buy new ones (which were no longer on sale). Lame.

Additional note: This dream was from Friday night. I spent the rest of the weekend incredibly short on sleep so if I dreamed anything, I couldn't tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment