Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Is it an alligator or a crocodile?

#1
There's a sheep in the river. Suze wants to save it but she's being chased by an alligator or crocodile (we seems to be arguing over which one it is). We manage to lock it in the garage. My friend's parents are there and want to know what's for lunch.

#2
There's a pounding on the door and a woman yelling that she's quit drinking. I yell at her to leave or I'll call the police. I go outside and there's a group of people dressed like they're from Alice in Wonderland. A huge fist fight breaks out. I keep trying to call 911 but my cell keeps calling B11.

#3
I'm working back at Spencer's at the mall, but only for 3 hours a day. I see my old coworker Shadlow and Deej (who never worked there). My ex-boyfriend Don is lurking around the mall as well.





Note: This may not be exactly what I dreamed but I'm deciphering several days worth of half coherent scribblings, many of which were written on top of each other. I have ordered a pen with a built in light so hopefully this will help the situation a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment