Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dreaming of Sarah Palin?

#1
At Showcase in Hillsboro. Walk onstage to perform my trio piece and the entire center of the stage is missing. We try to dance anyway but Nick falls off the edge of the stage and our music stops playing. I ask my instructor if we can just start over or try again at a later time but she won't let me.

#2
This one's pretty disjointed but I remember my friend Lisa and her kids walking through some sort of tunnel and out onto a stage. I follow but the stage is very slippery and my shoes won't grip so I slide right off the edge of the stage. I do, however, land on my feet.

#3
In some sort of industrial kitchen with Brittany and Ali (2 of my co-workers). We need to leave but the only way out is up. I'm the only one wearing sneakers so I climb up a wall of fish aquariums and help pull them up.


Note: Yesterday, co-workers Ali and Glen conspired to make me dream about Sarah Palin. Ali started by providing factoids such as the year she was born and the fact that she was the youngest governor of Alaska. Glen started sneaking pictures of Sarah Palin into my purse, on my desk, and in the pocket of my coat. Another co-worker changed his chat avatar to a pic of Sarah Palin, figuring that subtlety was the way to go. I left work and headed to dance practice, but even my dance buddies were talking about Sarah Palin!

However, last night I didn't dream about anything even remotely related to Sarah Palin.

Cuz I'm a maverick, bitchez.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! Re #1 I would TOO have let you start over! But I would have told you to suck it up about the center of the stage being missing...

    ReplyDelete