Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kate Gosselin climbs like a monkey.

#1
I am at my high school reunion which is set in some sort of stadium. There are pop up canopies everywhere with groups of people standing under them. My canopy includes myself, Suze, and some girls I went to school with (Aubrey Bean, Natalie Heckman, and Rebekka Gunther). Apparently we've decided to form a band and have grabbed a guy from the next tent over because he knows how to play the drums.



#2
I'm at Jimmy T's in Kent, WA for the upcoming Michael Jackson bellydance show. The place is packed. The first act performs and then I get up to talk about how the idea for the show came to be. I get ready to announce the next act, which turns out to be 3 drag kings in light-up Elvis suits. They come out and start dancing to a mashup of Cold Hard Bitch and some song by AC/DC that I can't remember.



#3
I'm at Home Depot and someone has built an obstacle course. I am competing against Kate Gosselin and some other girl I don't recognize. One of the challenges involves climbing up a giant ladder and down the other side. After the competition is over (I don't think I won) I decide I want to run the course again, but someone has taken the ladder over to the lumber department. I chase them and try to explain that they can't just steal the ladder, we're in the middle of a competition! They explain that they have no choice; they need to bring some lumber down from one of the higher racks. I try to find one of my old coworkers in order to complain.




Note: This is a combination of last night's dream (#1) and a couple from the weekend. I actually had way more dreams than this, but I can't always remember enough to justify a blog entry. For instance, about a week ago I had a dream with comedian Dane Cook in it. I would have written about it, but the only thing I could remember was him going off on a tangent about Hungarians.  Another problem is that sometimes I dream truly depressing stuff that I don't feel is appropriate to share. This is supposed to be entertaining, not a downer.

Also, one of my co-workers sent me a cell phone pic of bacon right before I went to sleep last night. Sorry Mark. No bacon dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment