Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smoke Shops and Drag Queens and Emma

#1
Trying to get ready for Zoobilee and I'm running terribly late. The room I'm in overlooks a field where the party's taking place. I can see my dad and my boss already down there, sitting at a table. I'm struggling to style my hair (which is incredibly long and curly).

#2
I have a 3rd cat. He eats a mouse and a bunch of plastic wrap and throws up a mouse wrapped in plastic wrap.

#3
Back in Vegas with the girls. We're tired from the day before and I'm trying to see if we have time to visit the Grand Canyon before we drive home.



#4
I am now the owner of the smoke shop I used to work at when I was 18. Am arguing with the manager Lawrence about how things should be done around there.

#5
On some sort of road trip in Las Vegas. Am at the home of a couple drag queens and they're trying to transform me into one. Am trying to figure out how to form my mouth to look like Reba when I sing.

 This is the look I was going for.

#6
Leaving Vegas and realize I won't be able to make it all the way home that night. Am on the phone with my mom and mention looking up Emma since she lives in Eureka. I'm driving along the coast and spot Emma, Nina and Stephanie on the beach. I make a U-turn and there's lots of jumping up and down and hugging and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment