Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Time!

#1
Someone's chasing me through a house. I run outside and hide under the porch behind some lattice. (I blame episodes of Burn Notice for this dream)

#2
Suze is super pregnant and ready to pop. Her stomach's rippling and I can see the baby pressing its face against the walls of her stomach like people press their faces against glass. (It was only mildly creepy looking.)

#3
I'm standing in a parking garage and get a call from DeeJay that it's time for Suze to give birth. I run outside and wait on the corner jumping up and down saying, "It's baby time! Babybabybabybabybaby." Suze and DeeJay are walking toward me from a parking lot. Suze insists that before we go to the hospital we need to stop for ice cream and get our hair done.

No comments:

Post a Comment