Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can't build a website if the fireboat sinks

#1
I'm some place where there are a bunch of houses on the water connected by docks. My coworkers are in the houses and we're trying to finish a project. Due to some sort of technical difficulty the only way we can relay messages to each other is through an elaborate game of "telephone". I'm wandering around the docks waiting for a message from Mike so I can pass it along to Glen and notice a fireboat docked down the way. As I wander by again I notice it's sinking. Andrzej comes walking up from another house and is pissed because the people that own the fireboat are our clients and it's their fault it sank and now we can't finish the project.



#2
Brian pulls up in a big Escalade full of people, including a guy I used to work with at Home Depot (also named Mike). They ask me where Corina Bakery is and I tell them it's on 7th and Broadway. I ask other Mike why Home Depot Mike is there and he says he doesn't know why anyone invited him since he never brings beer and just drinks everyone else's.

Note: I know Corina Bakery's not on 7th and Broadway but in my dream I was convinced it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment