Monday, December 13, 2010

Teamwork. It prevents lupus.

#1
I'm on/in/watching an episode of House. There's a guest doctor in the hospital and he gives the team a pep talk about helping each other out. He says something about "when one falls you help pull them up."  The team is so inspired they decide to go for a run together. When one falls behind, the rest pull them along. When they finally stop running they've managed to cross several states.




Note: Interesting. Two House-related dreams in a short amount of time. At least it's still not lupus.

I actually had another dream last night involving my friend Dave and the house I grew up in. I would have included it in today's blog, but here's the kicker: I only DREAMED that I woke up and wrote it down! Crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment