Friday, December 3, 2010

Snookiing. It's a verb meaning "to Snooki".

#1
Walking through a mall. I get all turned around and end up in a salon. I visit with the staff for a while and one of them jokes about "Snookiing" me. I ask what the hell Snookiing is and he says it means to spray with self tanner.



Note: To my dearly devoted blog readers (both of you): Please know that I have not forsaken you. This last week I've either been too tired to remember my dreams, or they were so bizarre that I think you'd be more disturbed than entertained.

But I'm back... and once again dreaming about something I know nothing about. I am aware that Jersey Shore exists, but I've never seen an episode or watched an interview. But I do recall Snooki being parodied on SNL's Weekend Update... maybe that's it.

Addendum: I would like to point out that while I have still not dreamed of Sarah Palin, I am making up new words in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment