Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awww, look at the kitty!

#1
At the base of a hill. I have three options. I can walk up the smooth part, run up the hilly part, or take an ATV over the really rocky part. I'm supposed to choose the option that will get me to the top fastest.

#2
Working at the animal shelter. Not like washing puppies or anything-- doing my real-life, normal job inside the animal shelter. Reena's sitting at her desk next to me in the hallway. Mike and Ali are working inside the glass-walled room where they keep all the cats. I walk up to the room for a closer look. A puppy has found a way to sneak into the cat shelter and is being pounced upon by several kittens.




Note: Big thanks to Kevin and Stowe for pimping my blog in their awesome web comic this morning. The pressure to deliver high energy, entertaining dreams is on!

Pretty sure dream #1 is based on an episode of Biggest Loser I watched earlier this week. The contestants could climb up and down a massive amount of stairs for 5 points, or take the trolley up the hill for 1 point. First person to 100 points won a car.

Dream #2 is most likely inspired by the trip I took to the Humane Society earlier this week. I've decided to get a cat and wanted to make sure I was fully prepared (financially, scheduling-wise, etc.). I wandered through the "cattery" and wanted to take at least half of them home that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment