Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How do you say frappuccino in Spanish? Frappuccino.

#1
Waiting in line with Saqra to get on a train/tram thing. There's a Starbucks next to the line, as well as a person taking pictures/polaroids of people as souvenirs. We try to get one of those shots where we're both jumping in the air and grinning like idiots. After the picture I try to order coffee but the people in line in front of me are speaking Spanish and holding up the line. I end up riding the train to an unknown destination and back again with the idea that I'll get coffee on my way back.



#2
Borrow Felicia's digital camera and start looking through the pics. Most of it is video clips of me lip syncing and dancing around like a jackass.

#3
At a talent show. I'm waiting with a group of people that will be backup dancers while this little girl sings songs from Glee. The little girl turns out to be the younger sister of a kid I went to elementary school with.

No comments:

Post a Comment