Thursday, October 21, 2010

It was the scallop mousse!

#1
None of your damn business.

#2
This one's a little fuzzy but I remember sitting in a restaurant. There's a woman sitting across from me talking about the piece of food on her plate. It is a scallop mousse with little pearls of something (roe? Actually looks like those little scrubby beads you find in facial cleanser ) floating in it. She is complaining that it isn't prepared properly, that he spoon should just float through it.

#3
Looks like the company retreat (but it's not). Kirk stands up and wants to read a poem that he and Kacie have written. Can't remember if he actually read the poem to me.

This is not a scallop mousse. These are just scallops. But I'm hungry and they looked good.





Continuing the experiment on how outside stimuli affects my dreams, my friend Ali decided to bombard me with a word yesterday in hopes that it would make it into my dream. That word was "synergy". Not sure if it's because synergy isn't a real thing, or just because I freaking hate that word, but it did not make it into my dreams last night. Will try again with something more tangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment