Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Already Dreaming of Halloween

#1
I'm sleeping in front of a computer. My coworker Meredith keeps IMing me celebrity names, trying to influence my dream.

#2
My parents want to sneak over to my Uncle Howard and Aunt Carol's house to scare them for Halloween (it's the night before). We go outside and the entire neighborhood has been decorated for Halloween and people are roaming around trying to scare me.

#3
I show up to work and am unlocking the door when children in costumes show up to trick-or-treat. I scramble around the office trying to find candy for them since we usually don't get trick-or-treaters, let alone first thing in the morning.



#4
Wil and Anne Wheaton are in my house. Anne has cancer and we're trying to make her laugh to cure it. Wil gets upset about something and they leave.



Wow. Halloween is apparently already on my brain, or at least in my subconscious. Probably because I spent a lot of time yesterday thinking about a belly dance routine I'm going to be doing for an upcoming Halloween show. Not sure about the Wil Wheaton thing. I follow him on Twitter. I also read Boing Boing and Xeni has cancer. That's the only connection I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment