Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kay Eee Dollar Sign Hah

#1
Having a conversation with my Grandma. She's very young and wearing a red dress. She's telling me all about how she and Grandpa used to go dancing "back in the day".

#2
At Showcase, only it looks nothing like Showcase. One of our troupe routines is set to "My First Kiss" by 3OH!3 and Ke$ha. We're all dressed in black and come on stage crawling and doing acrobatics like something out of Cirque du Soleil. We're also twirling something that looks like one of those light-up bouncy balls on a string. I'm stuck on the other side of the building and end up running on stage late and trying to sneak in through the back. 

Note: Last night was pretty full of dreams but these are the two that I remember clearly. For those that aren't familiar, this is the song that was in my second dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment