Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Don't drown Billie Mae 2.0

#1
In Ali's office talking to her about Billie Mae 2.0 (her spider plant). It's sitting in a bucket full of mud so I ask how often she's been watering it. She tells me three times a week so I suggest she drop it down to once a week. I look around her office and there are plants everywhere, on bookshelves, in boxes, on the floor... As we're talking, my tongue feels like it's swelling up to be too big for my mouth. I bring my hands up to cover my face and try to shove my tongue back in my mouth.




Spider plants aside, that swollen tongue thing felt really real as I was dreaming it. I'm probably remembering a couple years ago when I accidentally sprayed myself with Round-Up and my tongue got all swollen and I couldn't talk. If you've ever seen that episode of House where the guy has the crazy-swollen tongue, it felt like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment