Friday, May 6, 2011

You cannot stop the zombie apocalypse with a musket.

#1
I know Chris's secret... he has a sleeve of Pepsi cups he's going to sneak into Doyle's so he doesn't have to pay for refills. I tell him and he gets very quiet and scary.

#2
Zombie apocalypse. The red haired kid from Harry Potter is with me as we try and escape them. Make it to Welcher's Gun Shop but all they have is black powder guns and bows and arrows.



#3
Mike is some sort of politician with a bunch of aides running around and attending meetings for him. They have name tags that say their name and who they are representing.

#4
Am being accused of stealing diamond earrings from someone. Lori from bellydance confiscates all my belongings. Felicia tells her to let me keep my ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment